How to Make Chicken Tikka Pizza in 5 Minutes - World Food Recipes
- Chicken tikka pizza pie is considered high supermolecule food. it's one in all the popular appetiser in indian cooking. Chicken tikka pizza pie feels made. it's suggested for people who like spicy flavors. Throughout the globe chicken tikka pizza pie is typically prepared by cooking.
- Chicken Tikka Boneless 2 cubes
- Onion 1
- Pizza Dough 1 (10 inch)
- Capsicum 1/2
- Cheddar Cheese 4 tbsp
- Mozzarella Cheese 1/2 cup
- Olive Oil as required
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Tomato Puree 1 can
- Tomato Paste 2 tbsp
- Crushed Red Chillies to taste
- Oregano Fresh 1 tbsp
- Basil Fresh 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Crushed Black Pepper to taste
- Sugar 1/4 tsp
- White Vinegar 1/4 tsp
- Heat oil in a saucepan add the garlic and saute till fragrant.
- Now add the tomato puree and cook for a minute then add the tomato paste and salt, pepper and crushed red chillies.
- Cook for a minute then add the sugar and vinegar according to taste, then add the oregano and basil and cook for 2 -3 minutes to release the flavors of the herbs.
- Lets allow it to cool slightly and then spread on pizza dough.
- Preheat oven to 180 C or gas mark 3
- Grease a round pan and place the dough in it then add the pizza sauce in the center.
- Add a layer of the onion rings, then the chicken tikka chunks along with the capsicum.
- Top with an even layer of both the cheddar and mozzarella cheese and bake in the oven for 15 minutes until cheese has melted and the dough is ready.
- Serve hot